
I have really been wanting to read more, but I need some motivation. I know we've talked about it before, but who is REALLY interested in a little mommy book club? I don't mind being in charge to make the plans, but I need to know who's in?
Do you want a new book every month?
Do you want to meet in the mornings or evening?
At someone's house, or a resturant?
Please give your ideas and suggestions and tell a friend!




7 comments:
I ove reading so count me in! I don't want to have to change the world so keep it REAL
Or I love reading not ove reading. But I don't love my crappy keyboard.
I vote resturant!
I'm in but evenings would be best for me - and I think there should be food that we don't have to cook or clean up after so - either a restaurant or take out or something !
i "ove" to read too Linda - can that be the name of our book club ? "I "ove" to read!"
I'm always looking for something new to read. Count me in, and let me know what you're reading first.
I'm in. I vote restaurant. Is it easier to meet at nights because dads are home and can watch kids?
Post a Comment