Sunday, July 13, 2008

Twilight Fans or Freaks (you know who you are)


If  you didn't already know this . . . have I got some news for you.  You can pre- order Breaking Dawn  40% off at Borders Books.  It is about $14.00.  Then you can go pick it up at the store on August 2.
For the lazy-- you can pre-order on line   here

And for the Super Freaks you can go pick up your copy at 12 am on August 2.  I so know some of you will be there at midnight.  .  . well you might see me there too!  

2 comments:

SAS said...

Thanks for the info--call me when you're done reading it. I'll come borrow it! :)

Urmston Family said...

I am going to be out of town when it comes out. I guess I will have to find a Book Store. Although I will be in Utah, so I probably will be able to pick it up anywhere. Thanks so much for this blog.