To let all our mommy buddies know what's going on...if you can find a minute!
Okay - I was bitten next but I don't know the info to post on this blog - somebody email so I can post my pic when I figure out what to add ! OOOOH the pressure !!Guess Who's next !!
That is sooo funny I love it.
I was bitten Friday night and am dying trying to figure out what to add next!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Okay - I was bitten next but I don't know the info to post on this blog - somebody email so I can post my pic when I figure out what to add ! OOOOH the pressure !!
Guess Who's next !!
That is sooo funny I love it.
I was bitten Friday night and am dying trying to figure out what to add next!!!
Post a Comment